69 roadster 4 sale

iam selling this 69 roadster 75 percent restored i have all outhere parts orig 5hors h50 runs good lighting coil any interest pm me all parts i changed i got orig stuff from rupp parts all old parts i have also i have all parts to this mini the fenders r after market but in a box i have the fenders that go on this mini but i have not had them cromed yt ok thanks

Last edited:
iam looking 4 someone who knows the mini and will give me a good offer iam in westfield mass and will do everything to help the buyer like disasemble ect.4 shipping

I love the bike I just can't see myself letting go of like $700 for one even if it is worth that much :thumbsup:

p.s. thats just a random price, nothing to do with what he wants for it, just my take from watching them on ebay :)

Last edited:
You have to have a price in mind that would make you happy, so go ahead and post what you want for it... Either someone will step up and buy it, or they might shoot you an offer? You gotta give the people at least an idea of what you want for it.

But attempting a "best offer" sale is more like an auction, if that is your intent, then you probably need to just post it on eBay and see what it brings.

Just wondering if you still had the bike. Me, my father and my 3 sons just recently started messing around with minis and are looking at restoring a bike and this looks like a good one to start with. We are from the Albany NY area and would be able to pick it up. I can't pm you cause I need 3 post first. I'm very interested.
-Ryan

iam looking to sell mini iam really not sure whut to post 4 price iam looking 4 some offers anyone intrerested pm me we can talke:thumbsup: its all there

Last edited: