'69 Rupp scrambler interest? This is courtesy post, not sure where to put it.

Instead of fishing...post it for sale and pick a price you want. If you don't know a price..post it on Ebay and that will tell you what it is worth..which is basically what you are asking in a round about way. If there is interest someone will buy it on either.

red baron

Seriously! I was simply offering someone a chance to simply exchange a less desirable but similar chassis incase this frame is rare. Or sell it for just enough to replace what I have. You know what never mind, I'll keep what I have. I don't need to fish, if I wanted to know what it's worth I would have simply asked. The offer is off.

was this the one that was for sale in buckfield? If so it is a 1969 rupp because of the drum brakes and split engine plate. the forks have the light mount which would be a roadster or scrambler. restoring it will take some money the parts can be costly. good luck with it whatever you do. We get lots of visitors looking for prices and we don't give values. if you do restore it the members here will be helpful.

red baron

yes it was the one in bucksfield. I knew it was way too much to restore before I bought it but I wanted it because it has front and rear brakes and a sprung fork,the rear shocks are an added bonus.I also bought the orange frame and the wheels he had. The other 2 complete bikes were pretty rough and in my opinion over priced.I would be fine with a common frame because I didn't want to cut up a vintage frame. I see how my post could have been misinterpreted, I did not make my intentions as clear as I thought. Lesson learned.

yes it was the one in bucksfield. I knew it was way too much to restore before I bought it but I wanted it because it has front and rear brakes and a sprung fork,the rear shocks are an added bonus.I also bought the orange frame and the wheels he had. The other 2 complete bikes were pretty rough and in my opinion over priced.I would be fine with a common frame because I didn't want to cut up a vintage frame. I see how my post could have been misinterpreted, I did not make my intentions as clear as I thought. Lesson learned.
:thumbsup:

Hard to grasp the concept that are so many people out there who get off more on eliciting a degree of envy by their fellow man, than they do about a vintage mini bike.