6th ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK MINI BIKE EVENT.

jim was using georges passing as a vicious accusation due his own short comings. he still owes me money for stone he asked me to get for his camping site last year, never saw a penny. debtors always find a pretext for their excuses.

Last edited:
I dont owe you a dime , if thats the case you owe me for about 200 hrs of labor that i put into your property , plus the money for the blow up motor raffle , plus the tee shirts you gave away , plus the sweat shirts for you never paid for , your just being a fool now phil , It really is sad that you are doing and saying these things , everyone that came up there knows who did all the work up there , who put the events together , you did nothing but collect money from people , then get in trouble with the local law for not getting something as simple as camping permit , then sell the property to Jay thinking you can side step the town rules , so go ahead and cut me down all you want , i feel bad for Jay that you are doing this and killing any chance of ever having events up there with any attendance , western ny mini bike club set there event date so that people could go to both events , that is until you starting sending hate messages to me , the club saw that and it was there choice to either come to your event or not , they choose not , so before you blame me for all your problems take a look in the mirror

About the trailer , i sent it right to you the post where George posted on there that he was glad the trailer was getting used for something good , and anyone that is part of WNYMBC can see it , its right there in black and white ,

jim you dont and didnt have the money to buy the property, you couldnt afford to buy a load of stone so why would i even ask you to buy the property??? it must suck to be thoroughly under-capitalized. i wouldnt know.

i am done with you. dont answer. dont bother me. lock your trailer door and stew in your misery.

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
I ALSO NOTICED THAT THE POST STATED THE TRACTOR WAS ALSO DONATED TO THE EVENT GROUNDS.... BUT WAS TAKEN BACK BY YOU-JIM. THAT IS FINE, DONT FEEL SORRY FOR ME JIM, I AM ENJOYING THE LAND AND IF I HAVE 5 OR 50 PEOPLE AT MY EVENT... I WILL HAVE FUN. BEST OF LUCK JIM WITH YOUR "CLUB". PHIL, PLEASE JUST LET IT GO..... THIS YEARS EVENT PARTICAPANTS HAD A GREAT TIME AND ARE GETTING READY TO INFORM FRIENDS AND ATTEND NEXT YEAR ALREADY. AS FAR AS THE TRAILER DONATION, YOU JIM IMPLIED THAT YOU HAD DONATED IT. PERHAPS I THANKED THE WRONG PEOPLE.

Jay i wish you the best of luck with the event , and yes i took tractor back to my shop because it needed repairs , the repairs were going to cost more to fix the charging system than the tractor was worth and i really didnt think you want a junk tractor on your property ,

Jay i wish you the best of luck with the event , and yes i took tractor back to my shop because it needed repairs , the repairs were going to cost more to fix the charging system than the tractor was worth and i really didnt think you want a junk tractor on your property ,
well ok. one more time. this is like having someone asking you if you want more blond girls or bacon!!!

jim, now that you repaired the tractor that you "donated" when can i schedule one of my employees to meet you in redwood to drop it off? or do you need the "donated" trailer to pick it up? your pathetic excuse of taking back the wheel horse was like telling the red cross that inflation devalued your donation so can i please have my money back!!! LMFAO!!! what a tool!!!!

do you think about what you want to say before you type on your local library's computer?

LOL i have got to shower again after pretty much peeing my pants reading your bone head responses!

jay - i am sorry. i know you said leave it alone but jim just asks for it. please tell me to stop again!!!!!

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
EVERYONE ON THE RIDE GOT COVERED IN MUD/DUST. BIKES ALL NEED A BATH. GOOD THING THERE IS A COUPLE LAKES AROUND TO CLEAN UP IN. THAT IS WHEN AN OUTDOOR SHOWER BAG IS YOUR BEST FREIND. ESPECIALY WITH THE GREAT WEATHER WE HAD, THE SHOWERS WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE AND WARM.