70's Bronco Mini Bike

I'm new here and always have loved mini bikes.

This mini was bought new from Totowa Kart Shop in Paterson, NJ by my father in law.

I rescued this from in laws who were about to throw away during a move 30 yrs ago.

Other than maintenance to it nothing has been done. Tires original too!

Name on rear of seat says Bronco and lime green paint is original. It has a motor by Aspera - Torino, Italy. I've never heard of either. I only knew Rupps growing up (owned by family friends - I was always so jealous)

So when I took this from in laws - I gave it to my brother for his kids and then I got it back for my kids. I still ride it.

Attachments

1971_MB1A

I'm new here and always have loved mini bikes.

This mini was bought new from Totowa Kart Shop in Paterson, NJ by my father in law.

I rescued this from in laws who were about to throw away during a move 30 yrs ago.

Other than maintenance to it nothing has been done. Tires original too!

Name on rear of seat says Bronco and lime green paint is original. It has a motor by Aspera - Torino, Italy. I've never heard of either. I only knew Rupps growing up (owned by family friends - I was always so jealous)

So when I took this from in laws - I gave it to my brother for his kids and then I got it back for my kids. I still ride it.
Wow...somewhat basic and very,very nice original. I like it.

Very cool...welcome to the best mini bike site there is!! Great back story too!
Thanks - mini bikes caught me at age 7ish. As the youngest of 4 boys in North Jersey (10 minutes from GWB / NYC), I used to follow my oldest brother when he went to meet his friends - I think 2 or 3 of them had Rupps - this is like 1974. I was so envious of them (their families were affluent - we were just getting by) from then I was hooked on the bug. I've been riding motos for 30 years or so - it's my passion - I will ride until I can't no more.

I have, a bought new, 2002 Honda Superhawk.

This & the Bronco will never be sold.

Safe motoring