'71 up Rupp questions

#1 Anyone know a paint code for the dark metallic green used on a '71 Scrambler?

#2 Are the fork lowers the same on the '71 up bikes between 10" and 12" ?

#3 (On a bike with front brakes, like a Roadster) Do both fork lowers have the tab for the drum to slide into, or should a bike with a front brake have the tab on the brake side and a smooth lower on the left?

Thank you!:scooter:

Fork lowers are the same between 10-12 inch models. Only one has the tab. part numbers are 17534 and 17529
Thank you!
I'm 're'-fixing up a bike that was restored about 10 years ago. Anyways, both lowers have tabs.
What I'm thinking of doing is putting a front brake on it. I'm assuming I can just use a rear brake assy from another Scrambler on the front?

markus

Thank you!
I'm 're'-fixing up a bike that was restored about 10 years ago. Anyways, both lowers have tabs.
What I'm thinking of doing is putting a front brake on it. I'm assuming I can just use a rear brake assy from another Scrambler on the front?
The parts explosions show the same brake assy's front and rear:thumbsup:

The parts explosions show the same brake assy's front and rear:thumbsup:
Do you have a link to a explosion with the part # page? I've found the explosion posted but I can't seem to find the photo or scan of the corresponding part #'s.

I need the hub that goes on the brake side between the drum and brake assy.

jrzmac

Do you have a link to a explosion with the part # page? I've found the explosion posted but I can't seem to find the photo or scan of the corresponding part #'s.

I need the hub that goes on the brake side between the drum and brake assy.

Well! I got the rest of my parts from Blackwidow so I was able to button this up.
I had a bearing HS50 that I put on it. I got one of BobCo's slant drop intakes and a straight pipe from oldminibikewarehouse. I also installed a front brake and pretty much repaired everything on it using either new or NOS parts. Everything is new except the paint and tires. This turned out to be a GREAT running/riding bike. That HS50 really turned it on!
I'll have to shine it up and take a few nicer pics.:scooter: