76 - 2hp briggs Help

Biffmini

I did a search on the the #'s 60102 / 0301-01 /76111501 & hit a brick wall.
I need a carb rebuild kit & or gaskets, maybe carb pivot arm & link rods, head gasket, & air filter for sure.
I'd also like to loose the points, can I put a electric ign. - arm. mag on this?
I'm a amateur engine guy I want & am willing to learn!! Any parts Leads or resources for this old engine would be greatly appreciated...

CarPlayLB

jacks small engines dot com has an easy look up system. I use that site for the parts then try to get them from OldMiniBikes. I found these part numbers there

head gasket is Briggs part # 272167
carb kit is Briggs part # 393974
The regular old 3HP Magnatron should work for you

I have some parts, but without seeing the motor I would have no idea what is needed. I may have a few of the gaskets laying around too...and worst case scenario, I make gaskets and can make some for you!

Biffmini

jacks small engines dot com has an easy look up system. I use that site for the parts then try to get them from OldMiniBikes. I found these part numbers there

head gasket is Briggs part # 272167
carb kit is Briggs part # 393974
The regular old 3HP Magnatron should work for you

I have some parts, but without seeing the motor I would have no idea what is needed. I may have a few of the gaskets laying around too...and worst case scenario, I make gaskets and can make some for you!
Thanks, CarPlayLB I've spent hrs. trying to find part #'s with my model # no luck on this engine...here is some pics. /2_hp_briggs_060102_0301-01_76111501_004.JPG']
[/url]

Biffmini

Thanks, CarPlayLB I've spent hrs. trying to find part #'s with my model # no luck on this engine...here is some pics. /2_hp_briggs_060102_0301-01_76111501_004.JPG']
[/url]
Thanks, again I spent some time learning the site... & figured out how to look up parts... & got them ordered!

Would you like the original Briggs parts manual for your engine? I have it (and many, many more) on .pdf if you want me to send it to you.