79cc predator throttle

Bought a 79cc predator engine to go on one of my mbx12's and need a throttle kit for that engine so i can use my twist throttle. Anybody know where or got any ideas what will work with original setup . Want to keep the governor on it because of small children but need a setup that works with the throttle linkage that on engine now.

Ok, your right. The 79cc is different. I just drilled a small hole in the very end of the throttle lever and stuck the cable through the hole and used a cable lock. Worked like a charm. If you need a photo, let me know. No parts or kits really necessary.

Here ya go. I have the cable clamped back on the frame so it doesn't move. Drill small hole in the end of the throttle. Cable nut and that's it.:thumbsup:

Hey thanks manchester, looks good to me ! I seen some other ways of doing it after searching the web . AGK has one that looked nice. I'll figure something , thanks for input.

Ok, your right. The 79cc is different. I just drilled a small hole in the very end of the throttle lever and stuck the cable through the hole and used a cable lock. Worked like a charm. If you need a photo, let me know. No parts or kits really necessary.
hello, I have the same engine and need to know how to hook it up, please send a photo, thanks

hello, I have the same engine and need to know how to hook it up, please send a photo, thanks
can you please share the hook up to me? thanks
Look at the pictures she posted and read what she wrote. Anchor the conduit behind the bunny. Attach the cable to the speed control lever. Loosen the pivot nut if necessary. Add a return spring if necessary. Done.

Here ya go. I have the cable clamped back on the frame so it doesn't move. Drill small hole in the end of the throttle. Cable nut and that's it.:thumbsup: