$90 Predator, July 4th only...

I've read several times on various forums that folks use the 20% coupon on sale stuff. Well, I must not be doing it right... because both my stores in Birmingham AL won't let me use a coupon when something is already on sale... in their defense, it does say, "Cannot be used with any other discount or coupon" right there on the coupon. So how are you guys doing it?? Some kinda' secret handshake you give the cashier or something?? :laugh:

waltsuz

I've read several times on various forums that folks use the 20% coupon on sale stuff. Well, I must not be doing it right... because both my stores in Birmingham AL won't let me use a coupon when something is already on sale... in their defense, it does say, "Cannot be used with any other discount or coupon" right there on the coupon. So how are you guys doing it?? Some kinda' secret handshake you give the cashier or something?? :laugh:
Harbor Freight has there 110lb pressure sand blaster on sale for 129.00 normally 179.00. I was going to try to use the 25% off coupon on this today till I actually read the coupon. :shrug:

waltsuz

Harbor Freight has there 110lb pressure sand blaster on sale for 129.00 normally 179.00. I was going to try to use the 25% off coupon on this today till I actually read the coupon. :shrug:
Well the coupon worked, thanks Bikerscum. The 110lb blaster I bought was 97.49 and I saved 82.50 with it being on sale and with the one day 4th of July 25% off coupon. Our Harbor freight store is in Schereville Indiana.

Last edited:
Never tried it in store, but it always works for me online.
I called their corporate office this morning and while my Hindi is a little bit rusty, I think the guy said that you can use the coupon online but not in the store. I told him that some people DO use them in the store, but he just repeated what he said earlier. So, I guess the real lesson here is... count yourself lucky if you can use the coupon in the store. I really don't think it would help to cause a stink about it at my store as they are usually indifferent to their customers, generally unpleasant to be around and I get the real feeling that I might just be "the last straw" and get a proper a beat down for my trouble.

BTW we really need a thread like this:

Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck