A Big thanks to BigBoyToys Greg and his brother Carmine

I found a bike on Long Island that was like one I had as a kid. Not a mini bike but a Honda XL70. I posted for some help acquiring it and Greg jumped right in to help and went and got it for me. Even going further above and beyond his brother Carmine arranged to have his friend get it and bring it to his house in Boston where I went and picked it up. His friend wouldn't take a cent for his trouble.. Great guys all around. I hope I can return the favor some day.

That's really nice, is it mostly original?
I called Larry's Service and they had a rear fender for it and I ordered some other small stuff for it like a battery, key,air filter,clutch cable,and a clutch and brake lever because those were bent. It has the front turn signals but I need to find the rear. Some other small stuff but its complete enough so I wont do much other than clean it and ride it. I was thinking of painting it but it is the same color as the one I had as a kid. Fun little bike. It is pretty much the same exact size as my Fox Thunderbolt.

Thanks guys! We met some really nice people at Windber last year and Randy was one of them. Carmine and I were more then willing to help out and it really worked out with having a pal who lives in Massachusetts but works in NY. Anytime we can be of any assistance in the 5 boros of NY or all of Long Island just a text, email or phone call and we have anyone who needs help covered! Looking forward to the great times ahead at Windber 2017 with you all! See you there!