A couple pics from today at the range

tomsprops

I took my Dad to the range this week for his 76th Bday ! It's always his favorite thing ! My GF went too, it was her first time W/Dirty Harry ! That's the 44 Magnum I gave him for his 70th Bday ! GOOD TIMES ! :thumbsup:

kbs8ball

I left the .44 at home this time, It got a workout 2 weeks ago with about 150 rounds. Not all by me thank god. Hey I just thought of something, You Cali guys may have cool minibike bike events...but in Ohio we have cool weapons. anything you want pretty much as long as you file all the correct forms. full auto, supressors, 50 BMGs. Thats my AR10 im shooting and my AR15 on the bench. both with 20rnd mags....you CANT do that in CA:thefinger:

kbs8ball

Somebody looks like Ted Nugent!!! :thumbsup:

:gunsmilie:

Is that an AR15?
yeah I hear that alot...I just seen uncle Ted a few weeks ago, free show at the rock hall.
Nugent still jams as good as he did when i seen him in 77 at the world series of rock.:thumbsup:

yeah I hear that alot...I just seen uncle Ted a few weeks ago, free show at the rock hall.
Nugent still jams as good as he did when i seen him in 77 at the world series of rock.:thumbsup:
Ted & my dad are hunting buddies - they've gone out a couple times. My dad got him to sign one of my old guitars. Ted has a place down near Crawford, TX and hunts all over the great State of Texas. He's jealous of me and my dad's gun collection...:thumbsup:

AR's are always great guns to have. I shot my first dear 30+ years ago with an AR15 .223 and it did the job!

tomsprops

Man you guy's have it Good !Here in SoCal if you shoot a DEAR your going to jail ! Seems kinda strange cuz you can shoot DEER all day long !:thumbsup:

markus

can one of you gun nutz give me some info on proper channels for selling/shipping a gun? Nothing spectacular just a S&W 38 'belly gun" from 1880's-1900 time frame and a I would say 30's-40's signal flare gun

if you want to do it ebay style, check out GunBroker.com Online Gun Auction. you just need to ship it to an FFL.

as for the long hair thing, been there done that. i used to have a mohawk that was halfway down my back (way too long to spike). i've been rocking the shaved head for probably 10 years now and won't/can't go back. going bald sucks. :laugh: