A couple unknown beaters

Triley41395

Any ideas on what they are. I just can't help myself I like buying beaters. I mainly got them because of the wheels but might try to fix them. I think they are a mixture of bikes. Can't believe someone cut out a piece of the frame. 20210908_153232.jpg Screenshot_20210908-161418_Gallery.jpg 20210908_152934.jpg Screenshot_20210908-161532_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20210908-155046_Gallery.jpg

mustangfrank

Triley41395

Top bike has potential.

Bottom bike has some good parts or a blank slate to turn it into something else.
I just picked the top picture off the web for reference, the bottom one is one of the beaters that I bought because I thought it had a speedway tank and rims. The tank will not fit my speedway so I have still been trying to figure out what it is.the fox looks pretty close

toomanytoys

I just picked the top picture off the web for reference, the bottom one is one of the beaters that I bought because I thought it had a speedway tank and rims. The tank will not fit my speedway so I have still been trying to figure out what it is.the fox looks pretty close
Even bita bikes need love!

Triley41395

Yup...Fox Sundowner I think as well. Wheels, front suspension, where the rear wheel meets, and even the kickstand.
Yea I think the fox is going to end up a parts bike, the frame might be beyond help. I actually bought a speedway frame because I thought the tank was for a speedway as it turns out it will not fit. I might mess around with it a little this winter but I'll probably just leave it sit till spring, I've got other projects that my wife says are priority..