a few more too good to be true ebay listins?

Gotta be custom or tariff fees. Never bought anything directly from China. Do you have to pick up at the port?
no nothin like that, just shows up in the mailbox like anything else. I think these may be scams but still might pull the trigger on a couple of each since the buyer protection will make sure i don't lose any money.

I thought that the 100’ foot roll of chain was too good to be true... some people took the chance and it turned out well. I’m half tempted to give this a try and see what happens. Worst case scenario, I am out $35. If anyone does order, Make a post about how it turns out. Maybe it’s like the old Kmart’s bluelight special’s...LOL

I just tried to order the 125cc engine. When I hit PayPal to pay, there was a problem with PayPal not responding. Looks a little fishy now. I’m going to give it a try again in about an hour and see what happens

It looks like all the items the seller had have been ended because the items are no longer available. Plus there is a negative feedback now that says its a scam!

It looks like all the items the seller had have been ended because the items are no longer available. Plus there is a negative feedback now that says its a scam!
No need to panic.

The seller's ID history is over a year and a half, eBay would have booted the seller a long time ago if there were many problems.
https://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserIdHistory&requested=linghuw-4

I didn't order a 125 because it's a 3+R, if it had been a 4-speed I would have ordered one. I did order a 6.5 HP longtail and received a shipping notification email a couple days ago, so I guess something is on the way, estimated delivery 8-8 to 9-19. Being realistic, I'm not expecting a NIB B&S engine, maybe a clone with B&S decals on it; for the price, I rolled the dice. There's the eBay money back guarantee so there's really not much risk involved, just some inconvenience messaging eBay if you don't get what you ordered. Using the link in my eBay Summary, I'm still seeing the longtail listed with "More than 10 available" but the seller's profile shows no items for sale.

I hope it goes through - would be a great deal. Maybe they pulled their sales because the guy that gave neg feedback was hassling him and he wanted to take heat off for a while. I'm going to keep following hoping it pays off!

Received a shipping notification for 125cc. This is been a experiment for me to see if those $29.99 deals really happen. Hope I’m not becoming a impulse buyer… I don’t even have a need for this engine LOL

capguncowboy

Yeah, i ordered some of those jet boat engines and a 125cc -- it says both were shipped, but no shipping data has been uploaded. For the price, it's worth the gamble -- plus, i won't lose anything if they don't come because i can dispute the charge