A Game Drive - 5 minfrom my house

Well was suitablly blown away today, there is a little place called Kragga Kamma game park about 5min for my house by car. Always thought it was a small place with one or two buck and swings for the kids.
Damn this place is awesome, cost 10$ to get in, you drive in your own car - we took a picnic and all.

Check out all the game

joekd

Looks awesome, my kids still remember the time we went to a drive through safari at 6 flags in NJ when they were kids. The highlight of the entire thing was when we went through the money cage and a mother monkey sat on the hood of our car with baby clinging to her then proceeded to turn around and took a crap on the windshield of my wire's truck. :laugh:

Ahhh, precious memories

What a cool day with the family and just great to see smiling faces on everyone. I have three relief cut outs on wood all painted by a artist with Cape Buffalo's one one and Zebra's on another and Egrets on another I call they the Serengeti collection. But you have the real thing at your door step how cool is that.
Thanks for sharing
Steve :scooter:

toomanytoys

Me and my ex wife drove through one of those in dover ohio. It was free to get in and you drove your own car. We thought eh its worth 15 minutes. Drove in seen a dog and a cat then a horse we were cracking up. Then we top a hill and things got interesting a freaking giraffe was in the middle of the road! We about ran into a kangaroo trying to avoid the giraffe. Tuened out they had some pretty cool animals we figurd it was a city folk farm display. Had a pretty good time

Sounds like a great time , its the days like this that make the the working drudgery worth it.
Thats exactly what I said to the misses.
We figured out looking at it from the game park that the red lines in the photo is Horse Shoe Drive - William and I ride the mini down that road.

NOTE all the trees :lol: