A little help please re: governor mechanism Not YOUR AVERAGE QUESTION

So I greatly over paid for my mini bike 1 year ago still haven't rode it more then 5ft I've changed valve springs plugs cleaned all vital parts and after removing putting back together rinse repeat ×365 I didn't want to put the governor back on watch some videos on how to bypass it now I'm no dummy I get the gist of it or at least I thought I did until I got to the part where the spring went into that PIN that goes into my crankcase I removed the pin and that small price slipped in and seems stuck outside of taking apart the crankcase or removing everything again and bouncing it on the cack tire are there any tricks I can maybe do also is this why all my troubleshooting efforts have been fruitless because it's my understanding that that piece that fell in may be shutting off the engine

Hi! And welcome to the hobby. If you look over the forum, you'll find most of the possible mini bike engines are covered in their own sub forum. Since you have not identified what motor you are working on, it might be best to move this query to the appropriate engine forum. Some pictures clarifying exactly what you are talking about, would also be very helpful. There are people, in this group, who can sit down in from of a disassembled engine and have it back together in an hour or so. If, only if, they know what engine they are working on.

So I greatly over paid for my mini bike 1 year ago still haven't rode it more then 5ft I've changed valve springs plugs cleaned all vital parts and after removing putting back together rinse repeat ×365 I didn't want to put the governor back on watch some videos on how to bypass it now I'm no dummy I get the gist of it or at least I thought I did until I got to the part where the spring went into that PIN that goes into my crankcase I removed the pin and that small price slipped in and seems stuck outside of taking apart the crankcase or removing everything again and bouncing it on the cack tire are there any tricks I can maybe do also is this why all my troubleshooting efforts have been fruitless because it's my understanding that that piece that fell in may be shutting off the engine
I'm assuming you opened the Crankcase and pushed it back up by now. Best advice I have for you is to purchase extra gaskets and get used to running torque specs. Once you have all the bolts and numbers memorized it gets exponentially easier to go back and do something properly rather than attempting any short cuts.