a MAN SIZED MINI

71dodge

this is my dads 1970's Montgomery Wards T777 trail sport we had it running and driving awhile back we got it for 500 because the 5hp wouldnt start (the orange briggs) i got a new coil and it ran perfect. we rode it for awhile and this things HAULS A$$ it is faster then my fox no lie well we got a idea one day to take it aprt for sandblasting and now it sits in the corner of the garage were gonnna start workin on it real soon after i get things cleaned up abit were gonna put a honda 13hp with a TAV on it so it should be fast it will be powder coated black with lime green fenders should be nice this is what it looks like now i just drug it from the back of the garage and this is a 2 seater btw lol were also gonna put ITP rims and maxxis razers on it to give it the square look

also any info on this would be GREAT i dont see many of these on CL or OldMiniBikes

View attachment 14609

View attachment 14610

View attachment 14611

Last edited:

71dodge

what? why would you say that the bike is complete i have EVERY SINGLE PIECE to put that bike bake to running driving order. thats a lot more rare then a heald. try finding one of these on craigslist or ebay

and is that all you do is post negitive comments on peoples threads?

Last edited:
Here's one. mini bike wards 7 hp I've seen pictures. It's in very good shape and all original. The last one I saw that was original and in fairly decent shape went for about that much.

Oh yeah, jesse was twice as smart as you at 15. Just ask him.:doah:

Ratbike

Opninions Vary...

what? why would you say that the bike is complete i have EVERY SINGLE PIECE to put that bike bake to running driving order. thats a lot more rare then a heald. try finding one of these on craigslist or ebay

and is that all you do is post negitive comments on peoples threads?
You're right !! Those are extremely rare!! Good investment!!! I have never seen one advertised and I check CL daily...Good Job!!:punk:

that is quite a beast looks much bigger than a bronc even. You want to be carefull what tires you get you need a fairly rounded profile or it wont turn or handle for beans :wink:

ya i know it will be goin to the powder coasters soon so we can get it together! we got a 11hp honda GX 340 idk if we will use it (if not ill find a use for it)