A Simple Tom Stumper

Looks cool! So you're saying it's professionally homemade or factory built? They must have been going to Aspen, Colorado with a gas tank that big. :laugh:

I am still trying to track down the story but I have heard tell that someone in this area tried to start a mini bike company. Supposedly only 27 were made and the doors were closed. This bike was made for a West Bend. It is so ugly that it's cool. I will get some more pics for you guys and more story but I gotta tell you the workmanship is superb. That's what makes me think there IS a story behind it. Thanks for the comments! If anyone lnows something about this bike please post it.
Thanks, Fred

Thank You Markus! I was just looking at that bike yesterday and thinking there has to be a story behind it. Now I am really stoked that I made a move on it. When I first saw it I thought "Fugly" and really just wanted the motor but as I kept looking at the detailed work and the way it was thought out I really fell in love with it.

Thanks for the info, you really made my day.

Fred

Hounddog

Wow what a great score. That is a really neat bike...it always amazes me what the guys were designing back in the day. Nice one!

markus

Thank You Markus! I was just looking at that bike yesterday and thinking there has to be a story behind it. Now I am really stoked that I made a move on it. When I first saw it I thought "Fugly" and really just wanted the motor but as I kept looking at the detailed work and the way it was thought out I really fell in love with it.

Thanks for the info, you really made my day.

Fred
No problem, Sorry it was not sooner :laugh: That is a neat piece for sure!!!