ACE 100 Help!

6EF97A59-5F4B-4777-A3E8-B6342A72FD05.jpeg 394EC17C-7298-4561-A3BE-473B37D094AD.png Having issues finding info on the oil change. I know the oil drain plug is on the bottom. But what exactly are those 2 bolts on the left side? I took them both out and nothing drained. But they were very gummed up

Addicted 2 Minis

The bottom one appears to be a grease fitting, perhaps for the gear shift lever. The other one looks like it may be a remote grease fitting for the sprocket/output shaft. I have seen cases that have a bearing in them to support the sprocket shaft and this would eliminate the need to take the cover off to lubricate that bearing.

View attachment 278074 View attachment 278075 Having issues finding info on the oil change. I know the oil drain plug is on the bottom. But what exactly are those 2 bolts on the left side? I took them both out and nothing drained. But they were very gummed up
Go to Hodaka parts Inc (bought out strictly Hodaka) and download the model 92 or 100 schematics. Can find manuals for these on eBay usually and cover motor service well. Your question is a bit telling and you’ll save frustration to just pull it and have it rebuilt. Hodaka parts website lists some names fir that to on right margin. Best