Added to the Fleet!

Picked up an Allstate today! Someone painted it red but it is definitely an Allstate! Runs crappy and will barely get out of its own way but it's all there and has some great potential!

DSC01720.JPG DSC01721.JPG

They also sold a Sidekick 100 which could be the same? View attachment 242307
The kick stands are the same but on a Sidekick the bracket that holds the kickstand up is to the left of the frame and it has a spring on it. It sticks out with a cut in it that fits on the kickstand to keep it up. The Allstate have a bracket in the middle that is spring steel. It is shaped holds the kick stand up in the middle.

DSC02092.JPG Allstate

DSC02094.JPG Sidekick

Allstate versions had mesh square panel sides, not solid square side panels. This one features the center stand holder as well. The only true indicator would be yellow paint, Allstate decals, mesh square side panels and possibly a model number from Sears (yet to be seen).

251864_449710365061504_933814666_n.jpg

I just went out there and looked all over it and I can't find a tag or plate anywhere. It looks like mine was blue and then yellow and now red. It looks like it is all original. I assumed that because the bracket for the kickstand was different then the one on my other bike that it was an Allstate but maybe it is a Sidekick. It has the original Briggs with a flowjet carb.

I always thought that the Sidekick only came in a couple of models. I never heard of a three wheeled one. I have never seen a sticker like that either.