Adding fuel pulse pump

I have a Tecumseh H50 that I'm going to use on a build. However as most of you know the gas tank sits too high to fit in the frame. I can lower it by inverting the bracket , ( don't want gas tank on top of frame) but I will have to add a fuel pump. Trying to figure out where the best place to drill and tap to add the barb. Any insight would be much appreciated as I don't want to destroy this motor.

My pulse fitting on my blockzilla is mounted in the intake manifold.
For what it’s worth
Thanks, if you could provide a picture that would be great. And much appreciated. I don't want to do it on the valve cover. And the intake manifold is so thin, I'd be kind of nervous to drill it.

Ok cool, i am not at home right now so i don’t think i have a good pic of that on my phone. When i get home in a little bit i can post up a good pic.

You might be able to help me as well, i wouldn’t mind seeing a pic of your intake too.
I have what might be a billet GEM intake and i think it might fit a Motorsport engine but i don’t have one to check the fitment

So here is a pic of my Blockzilla setup. This is nothing special, just typical jr dragster setup.

Forward facing nipple on the fuel pump goes to fuel tank. Pulse comes from intake manifold, goes to right side rearward facing nipple. Left side rearward facing nipple goes to the carb.
Now keep in mind this is an alcohol motor with a 33mm mikuni carb so I am pushing a lot of fuel. This setup has worked flawlessly for me, never a single issue.
If you look at the intake you can see there were other holes in the intake that are just now plugged. So it seems as long as it is in the intake somewhere it should be fine.

Here is a pic of my other Blockzilla, the fitting is in a different place.

I do have a fitting on my side cover, but that goes to my oil catch can.
It would seem that there would be pressure coming from there, not vacuum.

Make sure your fuel pump is vacuum operated, and not pressure operated. If it is pressure operated, you don’t want to take vacuum from the intake, but a pressure line from the crankcase. At least that is what it looks like if that is the stock routing from the pic?

if I needed vacuum to run a fuel pump, I would take it from the intake and not the sidecover, but that is just my experience.
I don’t really know those motors too well so not sure how the stock setup works