Adjustable carburetor for predator 212???

What snapped/broke is the rocker arm stud. Looks like you may not have loosened the jam nut, you should have held the pivot (larger hex) while loosening the jam nut (smaller hex). You should be able to replace the stud (maybe have an experienced small engine mechanic do it). I suggest contacting GPS/MMP about buying a stud since the Lifan/MM head was supposedly a proprietary MM item (only the MM-B212 has that head according to information I've seen). See if you can remove the pivot and jam nut from the broken stud, if not you will need new ones. I'm not an expert on small engines so seek information on how to remove the broken stud and replacing it from experienced engine builders on here.

@ole4

What snapped/broke is the rocker arm stud. Looks like you may not have loosened the jam nut, you should have held the pivot (larger hex) while loosening the jam nut (smaller hex). You should be able to replace the stud (maybe have an experienced small engine mechanic do it). I suggest contacting GPS/MMP about buying a stud since the Lifan/MM head was supposedly a proprietary MM item (only the MM-B212 has that head according to information I've seen). See if you can remove the pivot and jam nut from the broken stud, if not you will need new ones. I'm not an expert on small engines so seek information on how to remove the broken stud and replacing it from experienced engine builders on here.

@ole4
Thank you. Yup, I realize NOW what I should have done but that won't help anything. Is it difficult to replace it? I don't mind doing it myself.

That's what im thinking...... I ain't taking off the governor without proper precautions!
You can always do just the flywheel for now. if you leave the stock valve springs, and stock cam in the motor, it will not rev high enough to necessitate a billet connecting rod. You can do the mikuni carb, and flywheel, then in the future if you want to step it up you can. I am a big fan of the PVL flywheels. They don't have as much timing built into them which would be perfect for your application, they are cheaper, and if you want to build your engine up in the future, you can advance the timing with a degree wheel, and just don't run a key.

Both of those carbs are exactly the same, and are the stock carbs that come on a 212. If you really want to play around with the tune get a mikuni 22mm carb. You can get the more expensive genuine one or the cheaper chinese one and honestly they're the same. Only thing to be careful of is if you dont know how to tune a carb, then you will have to learn, because you will definetly be re-jetting a stock 22mm carb

Both of those carbs are exactly the same, and are the stock carbs that come on a 212. If you really want to play around with the tune get a mikuni 22mm carb. You can get the more expensive genuine one or the cheaper chinese one and honestly they're the same. Only thing to be careful of is if you dont know how to tune a carb, then you will have to learn, because you will definetly be re-jetting a stock 22mm carb
Maybe that's why it runs so crappy. I didn't rejet the stock carb.