Ads after paying membership

copyman

After removing iobit the ads have be limited. Even on my XP computer! Thank you Charles.

There are small ads at top and bottom of pages but not sure if they are paying advertisers. One of the ads is for bikinis with larger cup sizes. I'm ok with this type of ad:)

After removing iobit the ads have be limited. Even on my XP computer! Thank you Charles.

There are small ads at top and bottom of pages but not sure if they are paying advertisers. One of the ads is for bikinis with larger cup sizes. I'm ok with this type of ad:)
That's great! You're welcome.

I don't get any ads on here; maybe recheck Control Panel for anything IObit under "Publisher". They have many software products, may have slipped some other crap in there when you installed Advanced System Care. Plenty of bikinis on other sites. ;)

copyman

That's great! You're welcome.

I don't get any ads on here; maybe recheck Control Panel for anything IObit under "Publisher". They have many software products, may have slipped some other crap in there when you installed Advanced System Care. Plenty of bikinis on other sites. ;)
Will check it out. Thanks again

It's not something I changed, and I don't have any time or motivation to fix or even look into it.

At this point I'm ready to turn the site off anyway.

Sorry guys.

desert rat

It's not something I changed, and I don't have any time or motivation to fix or even look into it.

Sorry guys.
I'm sad to hear this. This is a site that should go on. There is some tension right now on here and in life as a hole right now, but it can be over come for the better of many many people. Sad, if I could help........

copyman

Sorry guys.
Sorry to hear this. Hope it wasn't from me asking about the ads, as I posted it's a lot better now and case closed on it.

The other thing was I didn't know asking about prices wasn't allowed and was jumped on by a few members. Think I handled it well without any disrespect to this forum or it's members.

Just a few suggestions as I went through this with a copier forum I moderated.
Rather then take website down have you considered selling it? Or take a step back for a while if personal issues and let a few long time members run until you come back? You would have to pick good people to run it otherwise they will chase people away as done with me. If you pick the wrong person / people you may not have a website to come back to.

Hope you work things out

Take care