Advice on removing old threaded exhaust pipe :(

This nipple served as an exhaust pipe,(not my install because I would have used anti-seize) as you can see it’s pretty frozen. I have sprayed it with PB Blaster morning and night for the past three days, heated it with a propane torch, tapped on it for endless minutes hoping the penetrating fluid would work its way in. I used a pipe wrench and it’s a no-go. I do not adding think a breaker bar is a good idea in this case. Any input would be appreciated. 0FE9EF61-0441-46B8-9342-8D895F7F03EC.jpeg

I would suggest welding a largish hex nut to the end of the pipe nipple and use an impact wrench on it. If you're not equipped for that, I imagine a local muffler shop would do it. An impact wrench puts less stress on things than a breaker bar (or other long wrench) while being more effective. The problem with long wrenches is that you're applying other forces, in addition to torque, which tends to break things. If there's room for two pipe wrenches, you could place them 180 degrees apart and push on one while pulling on the other, which would apply mainly torque. You could tap a pipe wrench with a hammer while applying torque. As far as heating is concerned, keep in mind that heat causes things to expand, so you would want to apply heat to the engine rather than the pipe; be careful heating anything cast.

I would suggest welding a largish hex nut to the end of the pipe nipple and use an impact wrench on it. If you're not equipped for that, I imagine a local muffler shop would do it. An impact wrench puts less stress on things than a breaker bar (or other long wrench) while being more effective. The problem with long wrenches is that you're applying other forces, in addition to torque, which tends to break things. If there's room for two pipe wrenches, you could place them 180 degrees apart and push on one while pulling on the other, which would apply mainly torque. You could tap a pipe wrench with a hammer while applying torque. As far as heating is concerned, keep in mind that heat causes things to expand, so you would want to apply heat to the engine rather than the pipe; be careful heating anything cast.
Great plan of attack! Excellent points as well, thanks

thanks for all the input, should be an interesting weekend
If you have a good source for heat (oxy acetylene) you can heat the pipe good and hot but not red. Then take a big candle like you would put on the dinning table and melt it against the pipe as fast as you can push it. This will suck the heat out of the pipe and make it shrink in the port. Should screw out then with little to no difficulty.

If you have a good source for heat (oxy acetylene) you can heat the pipe good and hot but not red. Then take a big candle like you would put on the dinning table and melt it against the pipe as fast as you can push it. This will suck the heat out of the pipe and make it shrink in the port. Should screw out then with little to no difficulty.
Wow. That’s a neat wizard trick. I’ll try that too

Thank you all for the help. I was ready to try all suggested methods. I turned it on it side made a moat around it with duct tape filled it with Deep Creep and said goodnight. Today with the two pipe wrenches it came free. One wrench pushing one pulling. I was almost hoping it wouldn’t work because I have a candle stick ready to sacrifice I wanted to try that next.