Aggie 97 front sticker

Hey Redline8727...welcome to the OldMiniBikes.

Check with Jarod Varhol, he is remaking many different brands. You can send him a PM, his membername is jvarhol .

@JVarhol this will notify him that a post pertains to him.

Check with Jarod Varhol, he is remaking many different brands. You can send him a PM, his membername is jvarhol .

Thanks for the info brother!!

I need the same but for an Aggie 98, I was once told years ago that user “trailhorse” was making them. I never hit him up on the offer and wish I had! (Too many projects)

I need the same but for an Aggie 98, I was once told years ago that user “trailhorse” was making them. I never hit him up on the offer and wish I had! (Too many projects)
You're referring to Trailhopper? He left us about five years ago, and is riding mini bikes and muscle bikes in the sky.

@kyle moody had a son making them years ago.

You're referring to Trailhopper? He left us about five years ago, and is riding mini bikes and muscle bikes in the sky.

@kyle moody had a son making them years ago.
“Trailhopper”! That’s the one. And I am saddened to hear of his passing. I am sure someone, like Jvarhol, will be able to make the community some for the Aggie 97/98 bikes.