Alexander Reynolds (EZ) Easy Rider

Here is a complete Alexander Reynolds Easy Rider just in time for Christmas all you need to do to this one is paint it, if you choose to do so. I never got around to painting it got around to painting it because I enjoyed riding it so much. This is my all around go to rider. It has a good set so NOS 6" Goodyear tires on it I purchased from Marcus awhile back. The rims are trail horse wheels that were professionally polished by a local Harley Davison guy in California. The sprocket is a custom one off billet aluminum that is professionally polished by same polisher. All the new parts are as listed,NOS Tires, billet sprocket, inner tubes, throttle & cable, grips, this are not the cheap China made ones, these are the nice soft ones,new seat, clutch and chain. At the heart of this machine is a very strong and fast running tecumseh HS50. The guys that really ride there Minibikes will appreciate this one. My hope for this minibike is that somebody here on the forums is smart enough to see a good opportunity so that this minibike can stay in our Community. Sorry to say if it does not sale here it will break my heart but I will dismantle it and sale it piece by piece on eBay. $400 plus shipping, local pick ups are also welcome. IMG_3204.JPG IMG_3202.JPG IMG_3203.JPG IMG_3205.JPG IMG_3201.JPG

Daniel Coop

I love my Easyrider and yours is even nicer. Is that a 3, 4 or 5HP Tec? Tempting... If you don't find a local guy, maybe we can work something out for you to ship it to colorfull Colorado.