Alexander Reynolds Ez Rider Survivor

Man I love looking at original paint survivor mini bikes . Was it that clean when you picked it up ? I would like to see more pictures too :thumbsup:

S

sosa

Ah,whats guys! Looks like the weather is starting to break.Hoo Rayy to spring time.Thank you all for the comments and interest in this mini.Jamie1972,am not sure if it is red.It looks like it is orange in person but I see it looks red in the picture?who knows,,lolzz.Ajaxmini,I think I saw your lime green mini browsing this site.Was it the one you had shipped on a pallet from your buddy?What an awesome bike you got there Ajaxmini ! Yankee bears,That picture I took is exactly the way I brought it home.I did not clean or polish anything yet on it.The only thing that I see that is not original is the rear tire and the spring for the scrub brake is missing.Also the rear tire valve stem is missing.When I went to pick it up the bike it would not start and that worked out in my favor as I was able to knock some bucks of the price.Last night for the hell of it I popped the air cleaner cover off and gave it a shot of starting spray and the tec fired up on one pull then died as I have to clean the carb up a bit and what not. My plan for this bike is to just clean it up,get it running and driving and keep it the way we all see it now.No restoration for this bike at all.I will take some more pictures of it for you guys soon since people are into it.! Hellzz yeah,once again thank you all for everything and just to let you all know if by chance there is anything I can help you guys out with give me a shout! Have a good one fellas! Drink Beer....: )

Ajaxmini,I think I saw your lime green mini browsing this site.Was it the one you had shipped on a pallet from your buddy?What an awesome bike you got there Ajaxmini
That would be the one. My buddy had replaced the carb and air cleaner but other than that it was original. Very cool bikes for sure. don't trust that scrub brake at speed though. I have to stand on mine if I get the bike going, just ask Jamie. I forget which bike he was on in the Windber parade a few years ago but I was somewhat keeping pace for the most part. It still amazes me at what a true mini bike 3.5 is capable of.

Wow. Awesome find. Does it have the ID sticker behind the fork plate? Would you mind posting a picture? If it's a 3601, I've yet to see one with a scrub brake. Cool!! If you need any Arco help, just ask!

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

S

sosa

Hello once again my mini bike friends ! I got the chance to break the bike down and take a look at whats really going on with the ez rider.Well lets begin,here is the bad. The rear sprocket is bent/warped to hell,all the bolts like axles and steering bolts are worn bad,the chain guard needs a little straightening,along with the one corner of the rear fender,and it needs new wheel bearings in which are a 1/2 and not the 5/8ths that I would have liked to have instead.I lucked out as I have another arco rear rim that is the same with a perfectly straight wobble free sprocket on it.
The motor is going to need a new clutch and 35 chain,air filter element is missing,gonna need fuel system cleaned and a new spark plug.Little by little I will get it done with a little help from my friend buddy weiser,,YEAHH : )There are odds and ends am forgetting but you guys am sure get the idea. Minibikin P.A. There is no I.D. sticker behind the fork plate,,boo whooo..I wish it had one. There is a video on you tube with the same exact and i mean exact, bike like mine and it had the sticker the neck.I thank you for the offer Yes am sure in the future I am going to need your guys help starting right... IMG_0984[1].JPG IMG_0986[1].JPG IMG_0987[1].JPG IMG_0989[1].JPG IMG_0991[1].JPG IMG_0992[1].JPG IMG_0993[1].JPG IMG_0994[1].JPG IMG_0995[1].JPG IMG_0996[1].JPG IMG_0997[1].JPG IMG_0999[1].JPG IMG_1001[1].JPG IMG_1000[1].JPG IMG_1002[1].JPG Now,,lolzz : ) I was wondering if anyone could tell the year of this motor.The number on it is h30 - 35319m ser 91830 .This will also I would assume to help date the year and model of the bike possibly? Am sure one of the family out here know.Ajaxmin,,the truth in my radio booth Is I like the color and seat of your mini better than mine.Always loved green and in that funky lime,,oh boy ! Wheres my Canadian bikebuddy ah..lolzz bonjour...Thank you all once again and if you know like I do ,,wait for it, wait for it, wait for it,,,,DRINK BEER !Cheers

S

sosa

Finished up the bike.It runs and rides nice.Thank you OldMiniBikes for the parts to make it happen.Cheers to you all ! Drink Beer.

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
LOOKS FANTASTIC. TIME TO MOVE TO THE NEXT ONE. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.:drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup: