All original SURVIVORS

OG Moto-Skeeter As complete as it gets

All original Moto-Skeeter, Umolested pulled right out of storage. 2 stroke engine, I have not tried to start it but has killer compression! :doah: Ok sorry it is from our neighbors from the north. :hammer:

Last edited:
Here's my survivor:

Well........It survived my childhood. We had this since it was new (1968-69). All I've done to it since this photo was put on a new chain and a new throttle cable. It still runs like a "Screamin' Banshee" just like it did in 1969.

It's amazing the memories it brings back to me when I ride it.

Thanks. Fortunately I was home visiting every time my parents cleaned out their garage. After I moved out my Dad got real good at throwing things away when nobody was watching. He threw out my Hi-Fi record player with 8-Track when I wasn't around. Oh Well.

markus

while I had started a thread the day I got this bike in the general section, now that I have it cleaned up I think its worthy of this thread since it truely is an all original survivor mini er micro bike. Bike is a Micro power products "micro bike" and yes it is made in the USA with an industrial USA made motor (Ohlsson & Rice) It has cleaned up nicely as did its suitcase that it folds up and fits in. I am trying to figure out a "flooding" issue with the carb right now but I did get it at least running er sputtering I should say.

I think we should set some basic guidelines for this thread. As i went through this thread i saw a couple of bikes that were in no way survivors. A survivor bike would mean that at the very least the bike has its original paint that it left the factory with. And hasn't been repainted by yourself or a previous owner. These restored bikes that were posted can go in the sticky for before and after pics. Just thought id put that out there since a restored bike and an original bike are on totally different sides of the spectrum from eachother.
X 2, I agree.

I have a few restored bikes, that while nice, have no business in this thread.

Not a bash on the repainted/restored bikes here, they are real nice- but it's only original once.

This (in my opinion) is the type of bike we're talking about:
This Cat 250x belongs to my friend. It is currently apart getting a full detail,and he is straightening out "the package" but he is keeping it as original as possible.:thumbsup:

JDB

Here is my childhood 1970 Rupp Roadster. To my knowledge, the only part not original vintage has been replaced this month (new pictures coming)

It seems rather obvious, but can you see can you identify the non-original part?

Thanks for looking .............. J.D.

Didnt really consider this a survivor until someone mentioned it in my thread. And it really is minus the engine and clutch cover. Iv even got the original front rim and tire although it wont hold air.

And ill also add my 1972 Tricat, Sorry for the size of the pictures

1972 wildcat 500

hello. new guy here. with thanks to a couple of threads ive seen around here, after about 20 years i finally found out what my bike is.lol. im pretty sure is a 1972 harrison wildcat 500. my grandpa bought it for my uncle new, then i got it. its all original except for fuel line type stuff. ive been riding this thing since i was 10! i was always told it was a rupp.lol