All original SURVIVORS

ask and ye shall recieve....:laugh: I've included these photosto hopefully help others with their restorations. Any information that you guys may have would be fantastic.
First we have a Little Butch made by Fimco. Although not pictured the original Tec is intact and just receiving some maintanence. I believe this bike is 100% original and correct. BTW, these are all Dad's bikes. I'm just the photographer.:crying:

Last edited:
Next,is an Arco EZ Rider. This bike is completely original from the 2nd owner. It seemd to run well and I await my test ride. I have no idea about the model #'s on these so feel free to chime in....Also, anyone think that front mud flap is original??

Last edited:
Last but not least is an Arco EZ Rider Chopper. Although this came without an engine, we have found a period correct Tec.

These bikes are all original paint and have not been cleaned in any way. They are in as purchased condition. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Here's mine. Broncco TX1 Deluxe. Picked this one up from the original owner who bought it for his son in 1968. Seat has been re-upholstered but the original back panel was saved.

Here are a few of my survivors

I will post more of my others when I get some pictures of them
I have several more
Yes, please do.:smile:

Those are some very nice bikes you have.

What is the engine in the Super Tryke? Is that a JLO? The reason I ask is I have one with a JLO, and "some guy" told me that motor was an option, and not too common. I have not seen another, until now. Do you have some more pics of the motor, and exhaust?

I really like the Pak Jak, I had the opportunity to buy one a few years ago that was turn key, real nice but it didn't work out. Real rare machine:thumbsup:

I thought this Beauty deserved a place here.. It's just rototiller parts.. But she's 1973 minibike numbers matching and like new on the inside.. 37 years of garaged patina but I don't hold it against her.. :laugh:

[/IMG]

ok restore,i ant got one that color,had one but someone painted it ?
would you consider $2500.00, or do you wont bto keep it?,but i dint ask
my wife yet, so if you wont to sell it,we can ask are wifes if were allowed,
:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Has anyone found a paint that is close to the briggs copper? I would like to use that color on a minigote motor.
Uhhhh best I found was some Duplicolor copper.. :shrug: NOT RIGHT at ALL... but not SOOOooo far off I guess??? :shrug: It actually almost looks pink from the right angle.. :shrug: I actually don't like it now that it's on stuff... :shrug:

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Last edited:

richs

these are mine a 64 bug flea, 66 heathkit boonie,71 rupp roadster,1969 rupp roadster

Last edited by a moderator:
1963 Pak Mule

Newest addition to the herd, Pak Mule with 175CC Continental engine. Has factory lighting coil. Came with the original bill of sale and invoice. The only thing new is the seat, as the original had deteriorated. My wife named her "Jean", the name of the original owner.

Newest addition to the herd, Pak Mule with 175CC Continental engine. Has factory lighting coil. Came with the original bill of sale and invoice. The only thing new is the seat, as the original had deteriorated. My wife named her "Jean", the name of the original owner.

Nice.....can't wait to see it...uh I mean "her" in person :thumbsup:

I'll check with the wife now...."Honey, Dzlbike is going to bring Jean over....Can I ride her too?

My super tryke has a 295 Kohler I have all the paper work for these and I dont think JLO was an option
Yeah I just checked my Super Tryke and I was way off. I have the same exhaust and gas tank, I think that's what threw me. The guy I talked to said he had nine of them, and of those nine six had the Rockwell JLO engine. All of the ones I have seen (besides yours and mine) have had Briggs motors on em, I wonder how many have snowmobile type motors?
Can you please post a pic of the engine mounted to the frame?

OK, since we are doing motors, check out this gem. It had more original paint, but I cleaned the carb with a shot of gumout and I found out the hard way it takes off paint, and decals. :doah: I put some fresh gas in it and it starts on the first pull, runs like a champ too:thumbsup: it's a 1968 80202 motor:smile:

I have an all original runner...Its a 1970 Fox Scrambler. I have been wanting to restore it for a couple years now...but it's pretty nice shape and I can't bring myself to do it. I also have an all original MTD.