All original SURVIVORS

No. They had the flat style muffler. I think we're fudging a bit on the "Survivor" threads. I had an original Boonie. No lights, but original everything else, except chain. Shifted very smoothly, ran excellent, paint excellent. Sold it here for $600. I'm seeing junk for sale for that now. Guess I should have kept it and put my dog through college. He's pretty smart.
Your absolutely right it's not original because your bike didn't have it.. It wasn't part of the upgrade package like the lights and horn.

Your absolutely right it's not original because your bike didn't have it.. It wasn't part of the upgrade package like the lights and horn.
Understood. I apologized in a previous post. I bought mine from the original owner. Even had the original chain until I got it running. Snapped it right away. You have a nice bike. I guess all that is missing is the front ski? I do consider the "upgrade package" to be representative of an original bike by the way.

Heathkit Hilltopper I got yesterday. Missing a seat but almost everything else is there and original.
H50 with lights that works, runs well too.
After these pics were taken I installed the muffler and air cleaner as they should be. I just don't have pics of it that way...
Danford1

Last edited:
I mentioned this bike in another thread recently, but I figure that it belongs on this list as well. 1967 Lil' Indian 500. Pretty much all original, except maybe for the garbage bag ties holding the brake cable to the fork and a zip tie here or there. :laugh: