All original SURVIVORS

Here is my survivor bike this was a Ebay find farm fresh from northern Michigan after a heck of a lot of cleaning and some new tires, some found parts and a seat repair from Manchester 1 here it is as a runner still in original paint 706 tote gote except for the front fender and side screens 20170906_173321.jpg 20170906_173333.jpg 15.jpg

novadose74

Here is my original Sears yellow jack.i just put the steel fenders on today. I have the originals, they are in good shape. I just wanted to preserve them. I kept banging into them and i was afraid I was gonna crack one of them. I added a taillight just for safety. Other than that it’s all original, the tires clutch seat and the clutch cover are all original, even the handlebar pad is original. Hope you guys like it. Tom

I picked this one up today. It's got some rust but it looks like most of it is surface and will clean up pretty well. Other than the carburetor being changed (wrong choke arm) it looks like it's all original down to the nice good year tires. The engine serial numbers are early 1970 and it's got the steel fuel tank. I'm looking forward to cleaning it up and getting it running. The engine has spark, the fuel tank is clean and it's got good compression so it should take much to get it going. Chad

Just picked this up yesterday. 1972 Rupp Roadster2. This is an exceptionally clean survivor bike. The only non original parts I can find on it are the chain, spark plug and throttle cable. It even had the original paperwork under the seat! I'm just going to clean it up, tune it up and leave it as is. Everything works!
100_1949.JPG
100_1947.JPG
100_1948.JPG
100_1950.JPG
100_1951.JPG

I just got this 1968 Rupp TT-500 with original invoice and manual from a friend from high school today after finding out about it at a Christmas party last night. This was the top of the food chain when I was a kid (I'm 61 now).

Here is my original Sears yellow jack.i just put the steel fenders on today. I have the originals, they are in good shape. I just wanted to preserve them. I kept banging into them and i was afraid I was gonna crack one of them. I added a taillight just for safety. Other than that it’s all original, the tires clutch seat and the clutch cover are all original, even the handlebar pad is original. Hope you guys like it. Tom

Man thats a cool little bike. I would love to find one like that.

1967 Lil' Indian 500 survivor that I found on local CL last summer. [MENTION=5969]markus[/MENTION] pegged this as a factory-assembled model (vs. kit) because of the kickstand and the Prairie Blue Vibro color.