All-Sport Tri-Rod?

IMG_20150630_181634.jpg IMG_20150630_181647.jpg Newb here. I posted these pics a while back trying to find info on this trike. Most decided it was an Allsport and I agree. I recieved it in running condition but not STOPPING condition. I have recently fixed that problem and think I'm going to sell it. I found it while looking for an old minibike to play with. A friend has donated it to sell or raffle as a fund raiser for a memorial scholarship that honors my daughter. I think that I'm going to sell it instead of doing a raffle for liability reasons. [also suggested by members here]. I appreciate the help and suggestions that I have received from the members here. I don't have much to contribute on this forum.....yet. In the past I have owned a couple of Mini trail 50's and a Keystone. I am very involved over on the HAMB message board and Jalopy Journal as tommyd. Thanks and this looks like the site to list and sell it on. Tom,valvaguy.

Good luck on your sale, I can think of no better cause than honoring a loved one by helping others. You do have something to contribute here even with no minibike, share some pics of your cars and other cool toys as many of us do in the off topic section. We have many Hot Rodders and gearheads here, I'm a confessed gearhead myself.

Uh that's NOT a Tri Sport...it is a TriRod made by BGW Corp. in Mansfield,Ohio
Looks very nice and I think there was a member selling his restored mini willing to trade for one of those.

Uh that's NOT a Tri Sport...it is a TriRod made by BGW Corp. in Mansfield,Ohio
Looks very nice and I think there was a member selling his restored mini willing to trade for one of those.
Thanks for the clarification. It is pretty nice. It took second place at the World Of Wheels back in the late 90's. There is chrome under the black paint on the wheels but I guess its not in the best of shape from being stored all these years. I did list it for sale but need to see if the post is up yet. Tom.

capguncowboy

Thanks for the clarification. It is pretty nice. It took second place at the World Of Wheels back in the late 90's. There is chrome under the black paint on the wheels but I guess its not in the best of shape from being stored all these years. I did list it for sale but need to see if the post is up yet. Tom.
It's up.