Allis chalmers trail 5 mini bike for sale

I have an allis chalmers trail 5 mini bike for sale, this is the model with the bigger spoke wheels on it. This bike will need to be restored, missing the jack shaft,2nd clutch, belt guard and sprocket on rear wheel. Seat will also need to be redone. motor does turn over, I have not tried to start it. located in Elmwood,wi asking 1750.00 OBO
These allis chalmers mini bikes are very hard to find. I have pictures I can email or text
I don't check this site very often so please call me with questions 715-317-0017

We haven't even seen a photo of this moon rock yet. Hell, it could be in remarkable as new shape other than the fact it's missing the most expensive clutch cover known to the hobby and also the very tough to impossible to find 30 rear wheel tooth sprocket and also the RPM specific actuated second speed clutch and jackshaft I'd say it may be grossly overpriced at $1750. It's just a Gilson after all.

capguncowboy

So, it's missing the clutch cover, the small rear chain guard, the exhaust (which is impossible to find), the jackshaft and driven unit, has the wrong kickstand, peg covers, the seat is a lost cause, and the engine doesn't run

$1200 is still about $1000 off the mark in my opinion.