Aloha newbie from Hawaii

My youngest son wanted a motorcycle. I told him if he saved enough money he could get one.
Well he was on his way to saving the monies to buy a used $800 dirt bike. Before he got to his goal I convinced him to get a mini bike because I think it's easier and safer to ride. Well my older son saw one on Craigslist for $300 and the guy gave it to him for $200. Didn't realize how big it was. Not to many mini bikes here in Hawaii. It's called a super bronc. Not in perfect condition but my older son got it working. Has a lot of HP and torque. Well I thought no ways my 11 ur old could ride it but the both of them drove down the street to the beach and had a blast. Now just trying to find parts for the bike and fix it up and came across this website. I remember minibikes growing up in Hawaii but don't see them around anymore. Awesome website. Mahalo

Welcome to the FUN ! A super Bronc for $200 is a steal , us guys in the States have problems finding nice vintage bikes , best of luck . Post pics when you can and post wanted add in that section !

Hi Amigo!!

Super Broncs were only sold by mail order out of Benton Harbor Michigan. To ship that to Hawaii someone paid extra I'm sure!

The Heald super Broncs are some of the best built/sturdy machines out there.

If you need parts, have questions or what not you are in the right place.

Rick Chatten a member here recently went to Benton Harbor and bought the remaining NOS parts that were left.

Post up some pics, I love Healds!!

Hello 41dash and sons !

Welcome to the OldMiniBikes...!

Your son did good. Like expressed above, Super Bronc's are great mini bikes, and are difficult to find.

Y'all enjoy.

Ding Ding

Cool. I always wondered what mini bike life would be like in a place where only so many mini bike could possibly exist...like Hawaii. I figured finding one over there would be next to impossible and ultimately not a great place to be active in the hobby. That's great that your son found one, and a pretty cool one at that AND it's already up and running and they are riding it to the beach! Sounds like a dream!

Grow up in Hawaii - check
Score cool old mini bike - check
Get it running - check
Grab your bro and ride to the beach - CHECK!

I tried to Buy a Bonanza BC 1500 in Kauai. The Owner was selling it on EBay but couldn't varify if it was an E Code Hodaka so I passed. I ended up buying a Taco when I was there . It was located in California ! Damm internet makes it too easy!