Alsport Project for sale

Hi Everyone,
Making room in the shop. Alsport project with MOST of the good parts all together.
Engine turns over and not frozen. Was told it DID run when I purchased. I don't know all the specs
like all of you, so sorry if I don't get all detailed. Email me for Pics. Would be a FUN RESTORATION
project. I live in Lake Geneva, WI
No junk here.... Everything $600 FIRM. You have to pick up. Feel free to contact me at dsturmfx at AOL dot COM
Thanks for checking it out.

Attachments

I see a lot of value there for the asking price. I only sold one of the 4 stroke Street Legal trikes and only put it together and started it up for the waiting owner never got a chance to ride the machine. Body condition is not abnormal I blame Alsport for using this type of material instead of fiberglass, a lot more would of survived if they were in fiberglass.
Steve

14 HP Tecumseh ya got there, top speed about 45-50mph. Not a real neck snapping acceleration machine...but very cool ! Yours is very complete and just needing refurbished . If that was for sale a month ago I'd be buying it as I had to travel to Duluth,MN ....dang it. I have a Kohler 340 twin just waiting for it :doah:

CaptNugget

Is the trisport still for sale? Can't see the pics of frame and motor for some reason any way you can repost or send them? I'm interested