Alsport Seat Cover

wjustice

His parts are at least good in appearance. The intake makes it easy to mount the mikuni and the diff parts will strengthen a rather weak piece. Dont know why they used a peerless in a application with that much horsepower. His prices just seem high for a restore project with little to no profit to start with. Just because it is high quality doesn't make it a good buy. If you are going for a exact restore, it isnt good either. Original was a diamond heat pressed material. His is stitched diamond pattern, nice but not original style. Maybe im being a bit hard but I'm used to finding solutions on a budget.

You have great points. I definitely do not disagree. I only speak through the experience I've had. I have struggled with the oem resto I began to the improved modified resto I'm on now on the same machine. My budget was blown long ago. I will never recoup the money I have into this trike. But I think the experiences,new friends and gained knowledge on fabricating and researching will be worth it. And a damn cool trike at the end.