Alsport Trisport Daytona Blazer Help?

I have a Alsport Trisport Daytona Blazer that has a 340 Kohler and dual Borg Warner 1000 brake cylinders. I was wondering if any one knows if calipers mount with bleed screws and fittings mount on bottom or on top. Also replaced kill switch that is not a maintained but grounds if you hold. Any pics are thoughts would be appreciated. Back story, Stepdad and his buddies bought a bunch of them at a Warehouse in either Norwalk are Sandusky Ohio for under 500 bucks in the crates and put them together and use to ride them around even making skis for them in the Winter Still have Ski and seat cover for it. thanks for input.

I would say that any brake caliper should be mounted with the bleed opening facing up. I just had too many issues with the Borg Warner calipers so I changed them out to dual piston Drag light II calipers and larger 10 inch disc and 10 inch wheels.
Steve

I've never heard/seen a Daytona Blazer ? I have several Alsport brochures , can't find one.
What are their specs ? Have some pics to post ?

I think that the Daytona Blazer might have been a model just below the Phase III Racer. I also never saw any sales brochures with that name.
Of course pictures of your machine would help. Also welcome to the great OldMiniBikes a place for all trikers and Karts old and new home built or off the production lines of the past.
Steve

wjustice

I believe the blazer is the rts after they were purchased by promark. I may have some info but won't be able to get to it till tonight.

wjustice

Ok finally dug out the paperwork.
Promark Tri-sport owners manual, Daytona blazer page. The small pic looks like pipes on a phase111. uploadfromtaptalk1439940277832.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1439940301792.jpg