Alsport Trisport sl.

Hi. I'm up in Alberta trying to finish my build for spring. Hoping to have my Alsport Trisport sl on the road as soon as the snow is gone. Having troubles figuring out how to post pics on here. Any advise?

Last edited:
Thank you. I guess my problem is I only have access on my Iphone most of the day. If I can figure out how to do everything on my i phone in this forum I can keep up on my posts and add photos regularly.

Your welcome. Yep..I can't use my phone cause I can't see anything on it. It is heck getting older...lol. There are a lot of people who use their phones on here for the forum...hopefully someone will chime in with tips.

1)On the bottom right of the reply box click on "go advanced"...
2)scroll down and click on "manage attachments"
3)click on add file
4) click choose file and take the photo from either your photo library or take a pic.
5) then click "upload photo"
6) after you see the tiny preview. Click "done" on the bottom right. Then back to the original reply box either submit or write something then submit

Thanks for all the help getting me goin on the forum. Trying to post more pics during the earlier part of my build. I'll try to post regularly now that I'm getting used to the site.

Mark Saxon had the seat made. I know he has at least one more in stock now. He also had one done in red for a guy that painted his body red. That looked sharp. I'm looking at rebuilding an rts when I'm done the sl. I'll probably do that seat all black.

Did you also purchase the carb intake adapter from Mark? I've sent him all my measurements and he is supposed to be making one for my Alsport. Your build looks great. Can you take a few pics of your brake set up. I bought new winwood brakes for my and I will have to modify the bracket to work with my new brakes. Also, where did you get your air filter and is it a 42 MM? Thanks for your help.

These are the brake mounts I'm going to use with wilwood calipers. Just need to clean them up a little more and get them powder coated. I'm definetly not a fabricator so they are not identical.

Attachments

Thanks, that's a big help. Gives me a starting point for sure. So your trike has the dual calipers also? Where did you get your grips/throttle and hand brake? Sorry for all the questions. I've entered mine in the build off section. Should be hitting it hard soon. I also nearly ordered my seats from Mark, but found an original seat that just needs a little restitching. How about the carb intake?

The carb kit came with the throttle. Basically a plug and play kit. Perfect for me. I wanted to enter as well but I was too far along I think. Good luck. More than happy to answer any questions I can. Oh ya,the grips I got from Canada's motorcycle.com. I think the site for the states is motorcycle superstore.

Last edited: