Am back on line (twc) sucks

glenn baine

for almost 2 weeks I tried to get (TWC) give me a new modem they kept telling
me nothing was wrong with the one i have. so i think maybe it is my computer
so (MR FIX IT ) starts poking around in place he should not go ,,,AND BAM )
i lock it up tighter then fort knox. off to get a new one got a friend helps me put this back like the first one less all my photos that i cant get out of the old one. and email address for ever one on hear. any way he gets it up and and i work on line at his place with no problem ...i should be able to come home plug it in and be happy once more RIGHT!!!!!!! no because the modem that they say is fine is junk . so after a lot of bitching talking to people from INDIA they send out a fleet of tec. men in white trucks change cable lines ,,run test and still tell me my modem is ok . am just about to get my pistol and take a modem
and one guy say hay less try one and see :cursing: it connects :doah::doah:
then they change some thing and ( bam ) am off again . they tried for 2 hours
could not fix what they changed. i ran them out of my shop . i called friend of mine and was tilling him and he sends his 19 year old son over and about a hour later he said why they change your IP ADDRESS !!!!!!!! a few mni. later ( AM AT ONE WITH THE WORLD AGAIN ) i made him take
$ 100 droller bill . great little guy and he even took my old computer with him and going to get my photos out of it for me put them on a storage stick for me and restore that computer
( I MY HAVE FOUND MY DAUGHTER A HUSBANDED ) :smile::wink:

trinik7597

they trashed my wifes desktop a couple of years ago too and blamed the computer over an ip address conflict issue:censure:luckily i have a kid who works at the local hardware store who is also a computer genius and fixed what their tecs could not :eek:ut:but not before i had to go out and get a new computer too

old-timer

Scamming Member
Welcome back Glen, I've had similar problems in the past but now I have my 14yr grandson fix any problems I have.:laugh::laugh:

Vic

Was thinking just the other day that I hadnt seen any posts by Glenn (seriously)!! Good thing I didnt start a missing persons thread!! Welcome back GB!! Glad it wasnt anything serious!! :thumbsup: