Am I missing something here ????

Read the full add...goin fast ain't cheap. Theres at least a grand just in the motor. He is also a member on here. I am normally against the high prices...but you gotta pay to play fast.:doah:

bandit 40

Thats just wish full thinking, It a nice mini but its one of those deals where,you have so much into it..... that your not likely gonna get your money back.
He might have a better chance trading it for something he really wants:shrug:

KB2ROCKET

I think the price is fair
but if you don't then you are welcome to try and build a compairable mini for less . No it's not mine but this person took the time to restore this bike and then figure out the mod's to make it fast and I'm sure he made a few mistakes along the way and all the new owner has to do is pay and all the hard work is done

the price, well if you wont a indian JUST LIKE THAT ONE,with all the mods
better buy his,nobody can duplacate THAT indian,unless you steel the parts,
if you wont a indian that just looks like that, you can do it a lot cheaper,but dont forget,we get what we pay for,plus i think he would sell
it for a little less,if someone gos ther with the cash,i dont know the owner
maby i do,but dont know it,i am not sticking up for the owner,but i will
stick up for the minibike,i myselph dont have eny show winners of that
class,did one time,but sold it. :smile:

Thats just wish full thinking, It a nice mini but its one of those deals where,you have so much into it..... that your not likely gonna get your money back.
He might have a better chance trading it for something he really wants:shrug:
Yea it is a nice bike. but its one of those that needs to pick a direction :shrug: I am saying this from a buyers standpoint. This is not meant to piss on anyones hard work. I have never built a drag motor so I dont know the cost involved.

Its either going to be a nicely restored vintage bike or a drag bike. I think EZ's no fear bike ( 80mph :shrug:) was going for $600 . The seller would probably do well to put a vintage motor on the bike and sell it that way and then sell the motor or stick it on a everyday frame as a drag bike. Sorry if he's an OldMiniBikes member. That doesn't mean I'm going to back down from my opinion. Hell I cant give the Tote Gote away and its a 2 time show winner. So sometimes money spent just cant be recouped I guess . I hope you do sell it and are able to get your asking price.:thumbsup:

bandit 40

Yeah I hope I did not offend anyone either, I agree its got the right mods and looks outstanding:thumbsup:Great job to the builder... Just an opinion anyways....