American choppers

I like the bike Jesse built. But, the forks and handle bars are too high for him to see over. Not sure how tall he is or if the bike would fit me ok, but it looks good.

While I like most of what Jr. builds, that bike is "Themed" too far over the top for my preferences.

That "Armegeddon Tractor Trike" OCC built doesn't even belong in the competition. It's not street legal and probably never could be - can't even ride the thing. More of an off road novelty vehicle.

A lot of what Jesse claims is true, OCC didn't design the frame or drive train on that thing. Somebody else did all the engineering and much of the build for them. It's more of a "Kit Build" - they are cake decorators in a way. That's by choice, they have the capability to do any just about any type of fabrication. Sr. has probably found it's cheaper to outsource frames. Can't hold that against him, but for a build off, I would have thought they would want a little more of their signature on it.

Last edited:
I used to watch that ollllld Choppers show years, the one with Jesse James.. Because he was talented and hand builds some really cool stuff...

Then came that other Choppers show, with "the Pauls".. And it was alright for a while. They were building bikes and yelling and fighting alot, so that was kinda cool...

But OCC doesn't really build choppers so much, as much as they buy all the parts, and bolt them together, then Paul JR. makes some kind of cool hand made gas tank or luggage rack to put on it with a paint job themed in John Deere Green, and it's now (THE John Deere Bike) Out of closet

Then the Old Man takes all the credit for creating the John Deere bike.. :laugh:

Then they broke up, THEN it was yet ANOTHER choppers show, but it seams like it is just %100 drama only.. More of a soap opera than anyhting.. "Days of our Chopper" Out of closet

Then I stopped watching all together.. :lol:

BUT I did see a piece of that build off thing that was on last night.. I would personally rather see Jesse James win, because he is by far the most knowledgeable and talented of the lot.. Paul JR is really talented too, but he is more of the pretty it up guy at the shop.. Where Jesse James is usually creating his entire own thing..

:laugh:I recorded the show and am watching it now! But 5 Min's in Sr's build has me saying WTF?? that's not even a bike! it's a snowmobile & Shopping Cart With a Golf cart motor!..lol The Fighter plane idea is kool with the Exhaust coming out of the tank. Jesse is just Talking crap about the other two not building anything but having it all out sourced. yet is sending his frame out to be polished?.OK Will report back after the show!..

I voted for Jesse...that bike is sick and true to his style. PJD bike is to busy looking, to much going on with the bling...Seniors bike...WTF was he thinking.

I would like to see JJ get back into the bikes...he has skills like no other...

i wonder if they are bringing jesse into it so they can setup another new show for next year.
this is supposed to be the last season of occ.

The track machine is just a stupid vision of the stupid kid on OCC that wants to make this machine with it's weapons a part of these modern war video games. And I did see that Senior is about as much part of these projects as I am.
MR.BAD ASS AKA Jesse James has a lot of talent true but it's frozen in time nothing new there, long front end with stupid raised head piece and idiot ape bars. Spent so much time at the forge and had to call in the local biker crowd and hand out some humble pie for their help saving his butt.
Juniors show is more about the theme bike concept. So who asked him to build a aviation bike ? The kids toy smoke stack from a Lionel toy train all just too off the wall.
I think that Junior has the superior team and should win.
Steve :scooter:

Paul Sr knew he couldn't win the build off so he elected to show case something new OCC can build for you? Then there's the arrogant whiney Paul Jr who CAN'T build a CHOPPER-theme bike yes but chopper NO! Jesse builds bikes to ride like hell and ride them you can. Besides what Paul Jr spent to build his theme bike you could get two of Jesse's and buy lunch too. Unfortunately to many who feel sorry for Paul Jr will vote for him.

Paul Jr.

His bike has a bit too much bling, but the design is awesome, great lines, good colors too. Not sure what he was thinking with the smoke screen deal.:eek:ut:

Paul Sr:eek:ut: Cool for a backyard toy, NOT EVEN A CHOPPER.

Jesse James, pretty cool build, simple and clean, but 2 major design flaws:
1. Tank, trees and bars are just TOO HIGH. Check out the video of him riding, he has to hold his head cocked to one side so he can see around the tank and trees.
2. He should have brought the foot controls forward. With the seat riding low, and the foot controls back so far, it makes the rider look like he is taking a squat. :eek:hmy:
I did like the springer front end though.

My vote is for Paul Jr's bike, despite the abundance of bling and the silly smoke machine, it is the coolest bike.

I think PJD has a great crew. However Jesse has always been my favorite. He might act like a jerkoff, but with fab skills lime that I guess you can?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Thinking about Juniors build where did the idea behind this come from out of the blue and up pops a WW II Mustang fighter plane. I think it was just another client in the theme bike line up and he is being paid by a client to do this bike. And here is Stupid Mikey like he is orchestrating this delivery of this air plane like that happens every day.
Steve :scooter:

The mustang is not even a real one. That one is 1/2 scale, real one you wouldn't be using a tow truck to haul it let alone get it in JRs building without wider doors!!!!!

I voted for Jesse...that bike is sick and true to his style. PJD bike is to busy looking, to much going on with the bling...Seniors bike...WTF was he thinking.

I would like to see JJ get back into the bikes...he has skills like no other...
Same here - voted for Jesse's bike. PJD's is way OTT with bling. The whole concept of a rideable bike gets completely lost in the "Theme".

No comment on the "Electric Tilt-A-Whirl" entry by OCC.

Jessie is the only one who built a chopper. PJD's bike is gorgeous and innovative but impractical even as custom motorcycles go. The OCC thing is cool but I'm shocked that is their entry, they lost right out of the gate the way I see it. Senior didn't want to go head to head with Jessie James on a chopper because he knew he'd get schooled. The Tuetle's should know better than to mess with an Outlaw.:2guns:

Well since it was a "Bike" build off and not just a "chopper" build off I think Jr. nailed it. Jess's bike is cool but it looks like any other chopper you would see at any bike show. Nothing makes it stand out. Sr. built a snow mobile, he even calls it a "Machine" not a bike. Jr's bike hands down is something that would draw my attention at a show and make me walk past all the multiple Jesse like bikes. The exhaust was a great idea.