American Pickers passed on this!

mustangfrank

Funny how stuff that's not in your wheelhouse just fades into the background. I used to fly through antique sales and flea markets laser focused, looking for "tire ashtrays" and automobilia that caught my eye. Everything else was "junk" in my way.

I74

They weren't meant to have that anyways .....

All dollars & no sénse ''Wankers'' !!

On top of that,, I wonder how much they get paid by the network ??

Am thinking ''$hit loads''.

Last edited:

NorCal

You folks are brutal, rofl.

If their not "all knowing- on all things" that just shows they have room to grow and learn. (They are human after all, and humans make mistakes) I am a bit suprised they don't associate the value as they are motorcycle and scooter fanatics. Maybe mini bikes is as far down the motorsport toteum pole they go?

I have a friend that does the same basic thing they do....without the tv show and all that encompasses....he brings me the minis he finds....he knows these guys....states they are assholes....I believe him..

You folks are brutal, rofl.

If their not "all knowing- on all things" that just shows they have room to grow and learn. (They are human after all, and humans make mistakes) I am a bit suprised they don't associate the value as they are motorcycle and scooter fanatics. Maybe mini bikes is as far down the motorsport toteum pole they go?
They know the value , thats the proof that show is rigged and staged and not real .

NorCal

Well I lived a few doors down from Guy Fieri from the food network, as he was too, so I believe it. Fame can go to your head.

I have a friend that does the same basic thing they do....without the tv show and all that encompasses....he brings me the minis he finds....he knows these guys....states they are assholes....I believe him..

I can second that about Goober and Gommer. I know 3 people that were approached to be pilfered by them.... All 3 said no thanks.

I74

It does seem like more times than not,, Actors & Musicians ect.,, that seem nice on screen & stage,, are '' a lot of times'' - major douche bags in real life.
Funny also,, that the ones that play the dick heads on screen ect,, ''for the most part'',, are actually really cool people in real life.

Last edited:

I74

Forgot to mention ''sports celebrities'' ,, in the ''douche bag'' category.

Buddy of mine years ago,, was a sub contractor ,, & worked on Dan Marino's house.

Dan Marino told my Buddy that they would all be fired,, if he noticed anyone on the crew even looking @ him. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

1971_MB1A

They were in my area a few years ago and a guy that I know of had them stop by to look at his original #'s matching rust free garage kept since '72 '69 Camaro. He told them he would take 20k for it and they offered 15k and walked. How stupid of them for real. On the show they try to make people think they pay big $ but when it comes down to it they are cheap as once they get to your place they will totally low ball you. No thanks!

They were in my area a few years ago and a guy that I know of had them stop by to look at his original #'s matching rust free garage kept since '72 '69 Camaro. He told them he would take 20k for it and they offered 15k and walked. How stupid of them for real. On the show they try to make people think they pay big $ but when it comes down to it they are cheap as once they get to your place they will totally low ball you. No thanks!
The Little Fat Man never pays big. If its a quarter he'll offer a dime, the one he has wedged between his ample butt cheeks.