An interesting project ive built

How do you guys like the chain saw bike me and my friend built in my schools welding shop :thumbsup: Not bad for 20$ eh? Go's considerably fast...about 25-30 mph. Has eough power so some one can stand on the pigs and some one can drive.

Hell, We drove it to get breakfast before school started :doah::doah::doah:

wouldn't it just be easier to make it chain drive?

and don't be standing on Pigs! you'll hurt them!! :lol:

Last edited:
I ment peg's. Typing error :doah::doah::doah::doah:

It would not have been easier to do chain drive. We would needed to find a sprocket close to the same size as the rear wheel in order to have a good ratio. And where would we get a sprocket that big? thatd be a couple hundred teeth :doah:

kbs8ball

theres 2 old homelites laying around the shop at work...I was checkin them out today...THANKS MAN !!! like I dont have enough stuff going already.:lol:

No problem! :doah::doah::lol:

Shortly after we made that bike i wanted to build one that was 100% mine, not half mine. The bike we made in school, Me and my buddy built it. It is his now because i told him ill build my own at home. and i did. But i need a new motor, the one i used busted the flywheel key way. and these little 2 strokes arnt worth fixing :censure::censure::censure:

here is my other build :thumbsup:

Lawn Mower Central -> Ryobi Bike Build

^^^MY BUILD^^^

I plan on finding a new motor and continuing this project one of these days. But right now...I gotta get my damn uslmra racing mowers ready for 08' :hammer::thumbdown:

Last edited:
No problem! :doah::doah::lol:

Shortly after we made that bike i wanted to build one that was 100% mine, not half mine. The bike we made in school, Me and my buddy built it. It is his now because i told him ill build my own at home. and i did. But i need a new motor, the one i used busted the flywheel key way. and these little 2 strokes arnt worth fixing :censure::censure::censure:

here is my other build :thumbsup:

Lawn Mower Central -> Ryobi Bike Build

^^^MY BUILD^^^

I plan on finding a new motor and continuing this project one of these days. But right now...I gotta get my damn uslmra racing mowers ready for 08' :hammer::thumbdown:
i could see how that would bust the key lol i would fix it tho

The fly wheel on mine, Lossend up and came off while running. Key way is done. I tried fixing fixing it but failed. Its all sheard off now inside the fly wheel. I still have it, Just looking for a new motor and ill be back in buiness.

No lol im talking about the key way in the the fly wheel. It got rounded out and ruined. Woulda replaced it but cant find a replacement fly wheel. Ohh well, more of an escuse to put a bigger motor on it :lol:

I can remember my first build, i cut up my 26" schwin, just that straight bar the seat post slides into, took some "U" bolts and a piece of plywood, for the motor mount, mounted the motor, an old briggs, and a jack shaft behind it, one of those solid rubber tires from a hand truck, bicycle tire on the front, chain, finger throttle, presto I was mobile. Good job!!!, your project shows imagination.
Dave