Android users, please help Chipper!

CarPlayLB

Our local DB30 expert [MENTION=46062]chipper[/MENTION] is having issues with his Android phone. Here is Chipper's issue as written by Ang and sung by Boy George

I’m having trouble with the site on my Phone . I am getting the forum but in a different format , It wont remember me for log in and when I scroll to bottom and click on full site it does nothing but log me out ?

Can anyone help Chipper? I am an iPhone guy and the Android stuff is from another planet! [MENTION=1]Hent[/MENTION]

[MENTION=31471]mrpat[/MENTION] , I set up tapatalk and so far don't like it , My phone had the same format as my PC and that's what I'm used to , how do you add pics from tapatalk ?

Hit the little + button below that says Photos, Files then it either asks for from camera or photo album on your phone.

I didn't like it at first, but it is easier to read from a phone.

Pat told me about tap and talk a few years back. It really helps with posting pics...Boy George maybe trying work out some kind of a deal for that sweet chrome clutch... I don’t know

My android phone has the same format as my PC. I have the Taptalk app but I don't really like it. I never tried posting pictures through the taptalk app. I need to try that because I can't post photos with my phone.

My android phone has the same format as my PC. I have the Taptalk app but I don't really like it. I never tried posting pictures through the taptalk app. I need to try that because I can't post photos with my phone.
So far I dont care for tapatalk either but pics were easy but i had no pic problems when my phone had the right PC format

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

gbabins1

I use Tapatalk with my Android as well. Works well and super easy to post pictures and see threads you've participated in.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk