Annual meeting of the Ghettonecks. July 18th Swap meet and ride

Well since windber is in the books its time for a meet at the Ghettoneck Clubhouse and have a swap meet/riding event. Hopefully I see some new faces. Everyone is welcome. My address is 609 kingwood st easton pa 18045. Any questions hit me up.

The wife and I wouldn't miss it. Hopefully we can have a good turn out with great weather. Ray let me know what you want us to bring. Food or drink wise. Not So Mini Garage will be setting up there. Lol.
I better see you New York guys out there. The L.I.M.B.O boys , Tim. All of you guys up there. Lol

Thinking open grill concept. I get some burgers and hot dogs but anyone can bring whatever they wanna throw on it. Forgot to mention we will start at 11am to ???

sounds good :thumbsup: i will bring some good NY micro brews for the people not driving :laugh:
And that's why I bring the wife. Just remember when dropping off stuff I buy to put it on the other side of the trailer where she can't see. I swear everyone waited till I was standing right next to her to drop stuff off.

Had to wait for her to go to the pavilion for breakfast to buy the ruttman off of bill Sunday morning and sneak it in the trailer. Lol

trinik7597

And that's why I bring the wife. Just remember when dropping off stuff I buy to put it on the other side of the trailer where she can't see. I swear everyone waited till I was standing right next to her to drop stuff off.

Had to wait for her to go to the pavilion for breakfast to buy the ruttman off of bill Sunday morning and sneak it in the trailer. Lol
:laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbsup:

Sweet!! Stop on down. We got a clubhouse and everything.
Kinda like the Honeycomb Hideout with minibikes? To be clear this isn't a camping thing like Windber right? If we plan to stay in the area that night before driving back in the mornig, I should book a charming B&B with doilies and frappuccino if I want to sleep down there correct? Cuz that's how we roll....

I have an acre of land so it is nothing like windber lol. Your more than welcome to camp out though but you might be more comfy in a b&b with doilies ha

Kinda like the Honeycomb Hideout with minibikes? To be clear this isn't a camping thing like Windber right? If we plan to stay in the area that night before driving back in the mornig, I should book a charming B&B with doilies and frappuccino if I want to sleep down there correct? Cuz that's how we roll....
if you ask nice maybe the honky's will let you crash on the coach :laugh: