Another Burro Score

While at the motor city miniz show, I spotted an el burro super 8 that someone had bought and repainted the night before in the dark :doah:

But it had the original 8hp briggs with it....

I had to have it....so I traded him for it and lugged it home. It has the original fenders and some new ape hangers. I would love to find some original bars and chain guard for it. Also an original rim/hub. Anyone have any or know of any?

Here are some pics!

Last edited:

jeep4me

You like those big bikes don't ya??
That is a nice one.:thumbsup:
Yeah, he sure does like those big bikes.

I think with a little work, this El Burro will be a nice one. It's got alot of the hard to find parts.

Good job with the trade you made.:thumbsup:

Good luck on the tire. Teeks was the last one known to have a chain guard and I bought it. looks like Kenny will be making you 2 seats now. Nice find :thumbsup:

Speaking of conversion, what do you Burro boys use in place of the old one piece floatation dealies with the needle bearings? Where do you source hubs? :shrug:

Got it back from the powder coaters. This will be a rider as it has more imperfections than not. Need to find a set of wheels and hubs too. This is an orange and black theme, just sounded cool. Keeping the chrome hangers for now.

jeep4me

Speaking of conversion, what do you Burro boys use in place of the old one piece floatation dealies with the needle bearings? Where do you source hubs? :shrug:
Mine still has the needle bearing axles. Thankfully, at some point in it's life the conversion to a standard type hub/wheel was made.