Any body from Wisconson in here.

I'm here in Waterford, Racine County. I don't have any large area to ride here at home but I do take one with me to my tractor shows to ride around the show.

I am proud to be a wisconsinite. I am currently residing in Janesville, WI. I grew up in Mukwonago and worked at the Pick 'N Saves in Waterford and Burlington. Used to spend a lot of time in Racine county. There are a few other Wisconsinites on this site I know. I would still like to compile a list of everyone at some point with contact information and get something together at some point.

I am proud to be a wisconsinite. I am currently residing in Janesville, WI. I grew up in Mukwonago and worked at the Pick 'N Saves in Waterford and Burlington. Used to spend a lot of time in Racine county. There are a few other Wisconsinites on this site I know. I would still like to compile a list of everyone at some point with contact information and get something together at some point.
That would rock i get my liscense in november so i could dump a few bikes in my truck and meet whereever. If u dont mind ill send u a friend request.