Any idea what this old 2 seater is?

I got this bike from a barn in northern Michigan when I was very young. I just pulled it out of my uncle's garage to restore it after about 20 years for my nephew. I have no idea what it is. The chain guard was an add on when I was young and don't let the Harley stickers fool you It has a 5hp Briggs and Stratton engine.

Anyone know what this thing might be? Resized_20180924_162530_321.jpeg

Those frames are really pretty similar, were they made by the same manufacturer? I’d love to have one someday, they don’t come up too often in the Chicago area though

Too bad you didn't meet me sooner. I had a wildcat roller and wound up selling it in 2012 to someone in the Detroit area who active in OldMiniBikes back then. Go back to my pics to late 2012 and you will see it ,it was blue.

Lots of things have been popping up on craigslist lately. The good stuff goes really fast, like in an hour or two. Timing is everything. If you miss a deal, it just wasn't your time.

Too bad you didn't meet me sooner. I had a wildcat roller and wound up selling it in 2012 to someone in the Detroit area who active in OldMiniBikes back then. Go back to my pics to late 2012 and you will see it ,it was blue.

Lots of things have been popping up on craigslist lately. The good stuff goes really fast, like in an hour or two. Timing is everything. If you miss a deal, it just wasn't your time.
Yup, I agree. I got a pretty good bike today though, a nice smaller wheel herters. I’m happy with that, also got to trade for a vt2 from chatten last weekend. Really cool set of bikes in the last 2 weeks

They are very similar. I never was able to compare the Judge (since I have only seen the elusive Judge in pics) to the Wildcat, but I have compared the Pac Mule to the Wildcat. Harrison's bikes' flat steel were made with thicker and/or wider materials than the Ruttmans.

PatrickCraik

They are very similar. I never was able to compare the Judge (since I have only seen the elusive Judge in pics) to the Wildcat, but I have compared the Pac Mule to the Wildcat. Harrison's bikes' flat steel were made with thicker and/or wider materials than the Ruttmans.
OK,Thanks

You gotta come to Michigan, @cheezy1 has a tree that grows them. Lol
Says the guy who's growing... er... um, making his own from scratch!, Cheezy1 may have a tree that grows them but you sold him the seeds!. All joking aside, you have an awesome Harrison there. The thing that I like the best is that when the chain guard was added, someone took the initiative not to drill holes in the frame and wrapped the tubing around the frame and drilled holes in it rather than messing up the frame. It also has the original fenders that are contoured, don't ditch them for some cheap chromies, those who appreciate these bikes will be more impressed with the original fenders over cheap chrome any day of the week. Always nice to see an American classic getting passed down the family tree, I think it's crazy how many generations will remember this as their first mini bike.

Says the guy who's growing... er... um, making his own from scratch!, Cheezy1 may have a tree that grows them but you sold him the seeds!. All joking aside, you have an awesome Harrison there. The thing that I like the best is that when the chain guard was added, someone took the initiative not to drill holes in the frame and wrapped the tubing around the frame and drilled holes in it rather than messing up the frame. It also has the original fenders that are contoured, don't ditch them for some cheap chromies, those who appreciate these bikes will be more impressed with the original fenders over cheap chrome any day of the week. Always nice to see an American classic getting passed down the family tree, I think it's crazy how many generations will remember this as their first mini bike.
Thanks, I want to keep it as original as possible just because I remember when I was a kid I had the coolest mini bike on the block. Every time I look at it reminds me of cruzin through the neighborhood picking up the 4th grade chicks (I was in third grade so that was a big deal). And I know my uncle has the same memories from back in the 70's. I really want my nephew to have all those memories on the same bike, finishing this bike will be nostalgic for my whole family I'm sure. I can't wait to see him ride it!

That looks like it! Thanks! Im restoring mine and would love to keep the original engine if I can get it running again. If not, I would like to put a more powerful engine in it any suggestions on what engine I should look at if it comes to that?
I would get another close as possible build date copper Briggs. They might be danger-close to unobtanium, but a post in the wanted section might yield some information to help you. Rebuild the other and switch-out. Then re-build the other. No holes to drill, no buttons to push. And you have gained some valuable engine building experience.
Hope this helps, nice machine.
Steve