Any ideas?

Any ideas on this bike, had sprocket welded to the brake drum, carideng tires, fairly large frame, I live in Canada.
I have a hunch it was built locally in Winnipeg perhaps, but could be wrong, was told by owner it's a Keystone, that it definitely is not...thanx in advanc 20160629_192337_resized.jpg e

Last edited:
Hey Ole Skool Mini...trying to help keep the post alive.

Where's all our Canadian resources...y'all seem to know about the regional bikes ?

Those handle bars look similar to some on the Terra-cat bikes, but that is about the only part that looks familiar to me.

Neat looking mini though...are you going to turn it to a rider at some point ?

Last edited:
Hey Ole Skool Mini...trying to help keep the post alive.

Where's all our Canadian resources...y'all seem to know about the regional bikes ?

Those handle bars look similar to some on the Terra-cat bikes, but that is about the only part that looks familiar to me.

Neat looking mini though...are you going to turn it to a rider at some point ?
Yes absolutely, so far all is going well, created a new arrangement on the rear wheel to bolt on a drive sprocket, did some weld repairs on the frame too.
Will sandblast the frame next and paint, have a 6.5 Predator type engine waiting in the wings, need new tires and tubes too.
I will need to buy a new twist throttle, and have not made up my mind for the rear drum brakes, another lever and cable, or a foot pedal linkage.
I will post updates as I go along...thanx for the reply