Any interest in an Eastern Pennsylvania club startup

License? We don't need no stinkin government permission for anything in this country, they just want you to think we need it... for everything!!
The government that issues licenses and permits is the same government that allowed the Clintons to terrorize the whole planet... for decades!!!!! hahahaha their licenses and permits!!! Just like I don't need permission to ride my non-registered mini down the road (just dont get caught or you have to fight them, like any other bully)!
Agreed but my point is I'm young and don't have a job yet. This kind of thing is more of a dream for me until I get going in the world.

You're a senior member on this site... how young are you??

Its a good thing Trump is in office... Lots of jobs opening up all over the country, especially in our state!!

16 turning 17 in a month. Trump came into office at the perfect time for me to get into the workforce. Trump is to me as Reagan was to my parents. I think I'll turn out fine after American manufacturing jobs make their way back. God bless Trump!

I remember being 16... 17... ahhh, the good ol days! Have as much fun as you can now, and work as much as you can too!! I'm in my early 30s now and wish the Bushs, Clintons and Obamas wouldnt have been able to do so much damage to our awesome republic, but they did and we just have to push on, make the best of it, and make sure tyrants never take over out country again! God Bless Trump for standing up to the biggest bullies on the planet! We all have to have his back tho! The enemies of this country want to take him out and put us back under their boot!! Evil will never go away, we must always stay vigilant and never surrender the liberties that our ancestors faught and died for!!

We need to have a mini bike rally or protest.... If students can walk out of school to protest my guns (when I didnt do anything wrong) then we should be aloud to drive around without licenses and registrations on mini bikes!

I think theres another forum for political talk. I don't care about your politics one way or the other, but I really came here to talk about mini bikes and areas to ride in southeastern PA.
I got two sweet projects coming up. One a is an old DB30 I'm putting an UP170 7HP motor on. The other is a brand newb frame I bought from gokart galaxy I'm about to paint up and throw a predator 212 on. Really just trying to pull my arms off! Also had a sweet ride through the NJ pine barrens today by LBI on an old yamaha ttr 125. Lots of fun.
Whats cool in other SE PA stuff.

Last edited:
I see the last reply is about 3 months ago. Was wondering if anyone came up with anything? Just getting into this with my daughter and looking for people to ride with. A club would be great. I'm just north of Wilkes Barre but could travel a little.