Any of the cool cats from 2008-2011 still active?

maddcarson

Hello OldMiniBikes. Its Maddcarson. I don’t think any of the newer members remember me because last time I was active was around 2011. Just checking in and seeing how many of “the good ol days” people from the Southern California are are still active.
Minibikepaul
George
Evil ED
Wyote/ Rodney
Charles/ MDB
Tony
So on and so on!

I remember the days of Hell on wheels rally and racing at Elsinore MX and milestones vet track. Perris flat track and perris MX with cal vmx and the SoCal flat track and oval karts.
Victorville flat track, any of these rings bell for the long time members in the area?

I would like to get involved in building Minibike’s again and hangout with people around SoCal that are into shows/ racing (flat track, moto tracks. What is some of the newer technology when it comes to predator clones from what we had 10 years ago?

Oh and uh, when did the site change to blue!?!? ‍♂️

PatrickCraik

Been here on/off since '08. Ruttman in avatar still around since being built from a basket case in '05 as a birthday gift for my son. I've owned it about 40 years,brother saved it one trash night. Had many minis over the last 30'years, my interest ebbs and flows. I have 4 today, had them forever and realizing how old I've gotten and now retired, I appreciate my junk more and it looks like they're keepers. Heres a couple of pics.

Attachments

Last edited: