Anybody else have a obsession with engines?

2 Tec HS50's, an H35, one Briggs 80202 3 HP, a Briggs 6 horse OHV motor patiently awaiting to become an Animal, and a Honda GX160. I have plans to thin out the herd a bit (specifically in the OHV area) but not before making them more desireable.

dshot59

Me and my girl just bought 8 acres in South Carolina from the family of an older gent who no longer has need for it, He was the local lawnmower repair man and the place is overflowin with mowers and engines. Lots of old Briggs engines and parts from small equipment , tillers and all kinda stuff it's like a treasure trove of goodies.

old shed finds

Me and my girl just bought 8 acres in South Carolina from the family of an older gent who no longer has need for it, He was the local lawnmower repair man and the place is overflowin with mowers and engines. Lots of old Briggs engines and parts from small equipment , tillers and all kinda stuff it's like a treasure trove of goodies.
Dang. Cool to hear ..

PatrickCraik

I only have 5 and only 2 not being used @ this time. 4 flathead Tecs and 1 flathead B&S. I'm kinda like the old timers still in love with flathead Fords,they just have a cool character about them. No secret why a good HS40-50 is pricey

DaveL12

If anyone is interested in one of those upside down tombstone shaped 3.5 Clinton engines(minus carb, gas tank, exhaust, recoil) bottom left of studemans display case drop me a dm w offer. I’ll send u a pic of it